Here is some Python code which will manipulate data copied to your clipboard. Just CRTL-C your data, run this Python script with your REGEX manipulators and paste back to the target. I leveraged this concept from Tim Koopmans (thanks Tim), but did a python implementation rather than perl.
To minimize writing chunks, of code regular expressions can save a heap of work. The downside to this, is that sometimes they can be hard to read, build or test.
To save more time in building and testing your regular expression use a Regular Expression tester. An online regular expression tester that I use often is this one. Does pretty much everything you would need. Test out your regular expressions quickly before using them in any of your favorite scripting or programming languages.
DFAT cites ‘technical difficulties’.
The Australian passports website remains offline on Wednesday after more than 24 hours of downtime.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade notified users via its twitter account yesterday, citing “technical difficulties”.
A spokesperson for DFAT confirmed to iTnews the Passport Office was still experiencing technical difficulties with its website today but declined to provide detail on the cause.
What is the JKMON tool suite?
JKMON is a collection of modules that provide a System Performance Monitoring & Analysis Solution
• Continuously collects ALL system & application performance metrics (including response time) from all projects & environments
• Notifies of performance SLA breaches
• Shows relationships between response times and all system and application measures
• Projects future utilisations, saturation and performance SLA breach points
• Extremely lightweight collection & utilises thin client interface (browser)
• Readily isolate cause of performance issues
• Achieve ‘Early Performance Testing’
• Collects from all Tiers and platforms to central repository
• Identify capacity issues prior to Production Incident
• Identify response time degradation introduction within SDLC or over time
• Minimal system overhead
• Easy UI for all stakeholders with High Level & Drill-Down Detail views
• Can integrate with any existing client monitoring systems
For more information on JKMON – contact us at http://www.jkvine.com
JKVine is seeking consultants for several engagements in Sydney.
You will possess proven experience, knowledge and skills in the following:
• At least 6 years experience in performance testing
• Proven knowledge, experience and technical understanding of automated performance testing tools
• Proficient in the test tool JMeter
• Proven experience in the planning and execution of Performance testing within medium to large scale software development projects
• Programming experience/expertise in Java, C, C++, SQL as well as in any of the following programming languages: C#, VB, Perl, .Net technologies
• Exposure to both HTTP and WCMS
• Exposure to current commercial technologies
• Ability to document and report status of test progress, risk and issues, and defects
• Proven skills in the development and documentation of risk based performance testing strategies
These engagements are client facing and require good interpersonal and communication skills
JKVine is an equal employment opportunity employer.
In the first instance please send a CV to [email protected] and we will call you to discuss.
No agencies please.