DFAT cites ‘technical difficulties’.
The Australian passports website remains offline on Wednesday after more than 24 hours of downtime.
The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade notified users via its twitter account yesterday, citing “technical difficulties”.
A spokesperson for DFAT confirmed to iTnews the Passport Office was still experiencing technical difficulties with its website today but declined to provide detail on the cause.
JKVine is seeking consultants for several engagements in Sydney.
You will possess proven experience, knowledge and skills in the following:
• At least 6 years experience in performance testing
• Proven knowledge, experience and technical understanding of automated performance testing tools
• Proficient in the test tool JMeter
• Proven experience in the planning and execution of Performance testing within medium to large scale software development projects
• Programming experience/expertise in Java, C, C++, SQL as well as in any of the following programming languages: C#, VB, Perl, .Net technologies
• Exposure to both HTTP and WCMS
• Exposure to current commercial technologies
• Ability to document and report status of test progress, risk and issues, and defects
• Proven skills in the development and documentation of risk based performance testing strategies
These engagements are client facing and require good interpersonal and communication skills
JKVine is an equal employment opportunity employer.
In the first instance please send a CV to [email protected] and we will call you to discuss.
No agencies please.